Wendy cornu (France)
Volutes is a project developed with ten dancers at Fondation Royaumont in 2018. Wendy Cornu explores the relation between music and dance in composing movement, with the engagement of the dancer as instrument, and the stage space as a score.
Born in 1977, Wendy Cornu trained at CNDC in Angers, then at CDCN in Toulouse. She then continued her journey as performer in works of Emmanuel Gat, Georges Appaix and Brice Leroux. Since 2010, she has focused on developing her own choreographic research within the company Mouvimento, co-founded with Julie Alamelle. She lives and works in Marseille (France).
- Wendy Cornu,
- assisted by Julie Alamelle
- Anthony Barrerri, Sandra Français, Lucie Gemon, Nelly Hivert,
Zoé Lecorgne, Cédric Marchais,
Pierre Theoleyre, Raoul Riva,
Joana Schweizer, Lorenzo Vanini
- Light design
- Yvan Labasse
- Dr Death / The Thin Blue Line (Original Soundtrack) / Philip Glass
- Purcell : Hail! Bright Cecilia Z328 : III "Hark each tree" [Alto, Bass] / John Eliot Gardiner, English Baroque Soloists, Ashley Stafford, David Thomas
- Good Night (Go-Qualia Lucid Dreamin Non Rem Sleep Mix) / Pleq
- Ville d'Aix-en-Provence,
- Les hivernales d'Avignon - CDCN, CCN de Caen en Normandie (en cours)